What types of product do you sell?
Top of the World is your #1 source for college headwear—when it comes to your team, we have you covered. Licensed with over 550 schools across the country and serving retailers nationwide, Top of the World is the leading collegiate headwear supplier in the United States. We participate with the NCAA as the locker room headwear supplier for major championship events. Whether you define your style as cutting-edge, classic, or cool—we have it all.
To serve you better, we continuously fine-tune our merchandise assortment. If you don't see a particular item you want, we may carry it later, so please check with us again. We strive to clearly note the product availability on each product page as "In Stock", "Out of Stock", or "Pre Order". Most items we carry are In-Stock and ready to ship. Some products (Pre-Order) are not available until a certain date.
In Stock products are those that we carry in our warehouse and are ready to ship as soon as your online purchase is completed and/or verified. Products that are in stock typically ship from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. After your order leaves our facility; delivery times vary according to the shipping method you selected. Business days are Monday – Friday.
Cap Sizing & Terms
What sizes do you offer?
Hats come in many different shapes and sizes. The chart below should give you a good idea of your hat size.
Shipping & Fees
What are your shipping options?
Top of the World uses UPS as our shipping partner for all web orders. Rates can vary based on the method selected at the time of purchase (i.e. Ground, 2 Day Air or Next Day Air).
Due to licensing regulations, Top of the World does not ship internationally at this time.
Orders are subject to a 24 hour processing window. Orders placed after 2:30pm (CST) will be shipped the following business day. Top of the World does not process or ship orders on Federal Holidays. All holiday orders will be shipped the following business day. Orders placed after 2:30pm (CST) Friday will be processed the following business day.
*Due to holiday volume seen by our carrier partners, we are experiencing delays with final delivery in some areas of the United States. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days from the time of your original estimated arrival date for final delivery.
Can I Track My Order?
You can view the status of your shipment by visiting our Track Your Order page.
What is your return policy?
Top of the World (TOW) Web Order Returns
- If a return is desired, please contact the Top of the World Customer Support at 1-844-309-1960 to initiate a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA).
- Product purchased from towbrand.com may be returned for any reason within 30 days of shipment in original packaging, if un-worn and in new condition, with all original tagging still attached.
- Return shipping charges are to be prepaid by the customer. C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment within 5 business days from receipt.
- TOW Closeout product sales are final and cannot be returned.
- All returns are to be sent to:
Top of the World
Attn: Website Returns
2801 Technology Place
Norman, OK 73071
- A copy of the original packing slip must be included in return shipment notated with RMA number received from the Customer Support representative.
How do I return/exchange an item?
- Please contact Top of the World’s customer Support at 1-844-309-1960 to discuss possible returns. (We are unable to process exchanges. If you need a different item from the one you purchased, you will need to return your item and place a new order.)
- Mail your item to our Consumer Returns Department at the following address:
Top of the World
Consumer Returns Department
2801 Technology Place
Norman, OK 73071
- Please refer to your packing slip for detailed return instructions.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original package, if possible, or use a box that will not damage, fold or bend the items. Please do not return item(s) in envelopes. Packaging item(s) in this manner may damage them.
- Enclose a copy of the original packing slip with the item(s) to be returned. Be sure to keep the original for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, you must include your order number, billing name and address with the item(s).
- Clearly address the package label with our returns facility destination address below, or use the bottom potion of your packing slip as a label.
- Take the package to any post office or carrier outlet to have your package shipped to the address listed above. You may wish to insure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- All item(s) must be returned in new condition (unwashed and unworn), in the original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- If the return item(s) are damaged during shipment, a refund may be issued in the form of a gift card.
- Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is received by our Returns Department.
Items with Custom Embroidery
Items that have received custom embroidery services require prior authorization in order to be returned. These items may only be returned if they differ in hat style, color, size or embroidery than originally ordered.
Shipping and Handling Fees
Shipping and handling fees, including those to ship hats back to the returns department, are non-refundable. On a case by case basis, we will issue a credit for reasonable and customary freight charges if the returned item is defective or incorrect. Please include a postal receipt in your return package.
How Can I Clean My Top of the World Cap?
Top of the world headwear should be spot cleaned only with a damp washcloth.